FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

Awesome!

I like this flash. Good animation on the fbf guy. I see that you opted for a good flash rather than a titty shitty gangbang hentai-fest with penis jokes that would normally get you like 300,000 views and a score of at least 4.0

Good job on averting yourself from the path of talentless hackery and newgrounds fame.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

hehhhh, thanks!

InspectorGadgetFlashToon InspectorGadgetFlashToon

Autistic Cyborg Gear Box

I love animations that are so crappy that they are good. We need more of this on newgrounds.

Yoshio responds:

of course we do!!!

woopa woopa

I'm a happy fish too!

This is soooo awesome. Did you take the background from the Mandelbrot Set?

LordZeebmork responds:

yep

Pico's School Pico's School

Awesome!

This game eats rocks and shits gunpowder. To this very day, Pico's School remains an awesome game. This was one of the many things I played when I was a kid. I first came across newgrounds when I got bored of playing Yahoo! pool. I remember that this game was one of my favorites. It still is.

I can't wait until you come out with Pico 2. Tom Fulp, you are a genius. With all of the experience you have garnered as a flash game developer, one can only expect that you with come up with the most awesome flash-game yet!

3D Sugar Glider 3D Sugar Glider

Very Good

I think that this game represents a turning point in flash game creation. This engine makes it capable to bring all of things that make 3D games awesome to the internet. It is only a matter of time before someone comes out with a FPS using this Away 3D engine. Heck, I might undertake that project.

Keep this 3d stuff up!!!

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Tedious

This game was, without a doubt, the most tedious thing I have ever played on newgrounds. I don't know why this is featured under the "Adventure Games" section, but all I can say is that it doesn't deserve its place.

This game had quite a bit of potential--it still does--but you guys botched it when you made nearly everything clickable. 99.9% of the gameplay consists of reading inane text. I wouldn't mind it if you guys made a couple unimportant objects clickable, but having an inordinate amount of stuff to click on simply ruined the gaming experience.

0/10